Detox

on Saturday, February 2, 2013
Hi there,

so I thought after all the unhealthy cookies on Xmas, my body was ready for a serious detox (my ballet leotards totally agree). I was kinda busy the last months (and getting engaged, yay! With Tiffany and all :)), so there was no time to post... sorry! I'll try to be better.

Anway, for lacking the time and being too lazy to bother, and because you get the recipes when you order, I ordered a Detox package for one week via www.detox-delight.com.
I was inspired to do this thx to my new years resolution to eat healthier and return to my Dosirak-making, and by this very inspirational post by Emily Weiss on ITG aka IntoTheGloss (http://intothegloss.com/2013/01/detox-diary-part-1-you-are-what-you-eat/).


Oh dear. Little did I know that detoxing is so hard! All I eat right now (and it's day 5 today) are 3 juices and two soups. That's it. everything is liquid, no solid food, so that my digestive system can have a break.

Well, As I already said, it's the end of day 5 right now and I'm feeling excellent. My clothes (and leotards!) fit again and I'm making lots of plans for yummy Dosiraks for next week (when I'm back to solid food, yay!). But I have to admit that day 3 was pretty hard. I didn't have mood swings (yup, my fiancé still wants to marry me ;)), but I was soooo tired that I almost fell asleep at work and in ballet class...

Anyway, further down some impressions from my Detox...
In the next posts I'll post some recipes I tried in the last months.
Happy detoxing to y'all and just go tackle your new years resolutions!

Detox-Love, Dosirakgirl



0 comments:

Post a Comment